Hi All - A wee preamble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi All - A wee preamble

Post  BitterBunny on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:53 am

For those Guests who've meandered over here, I thought I'd probably better write a wee intro so you know what this place is before you sign up Very Happy

There's a bunch of us regulars who completely understand the position the mods are in, but were getting a wee bit fed up, so I set this forum up where we can indulge in largely unmoderated, thread arranged nattering whenever we feel like it. There's a chatroom too. Feel free to signup and join in - all are welcome. I don't want to replace anything, just figured some of us die hard addicts of this story could do with a place to mouth off and voice wild speculations and general theories without getting anyone in trouble.

If for whatever reason you don't get an activation email and I spot that you've completed part of the registration, I'll activate you and send a personal email - if I've done that, you should be able to login without that email.

Hope to see you inside,

BB

Last edited by BitterBunny on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insomnia related word choices :D)
BitterBunny
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum